The Vice Chancellor for Research and Art of the Academy of Arts is holding a national conference on “One Hundred Years of Contemporary Iranian Painting”.
The aim of this conference is to study the status and preservation and analysis of paintings in the past hundred years and in order to express and compile the various paintings of Iranian painters, to observe and compile contemporary painting trends, to provide a coherent and regular source and heritage for today and tomorrow.
Conference forums include:
– The subject and definition of Iranian painting in the contemporary period
– The evolution of contemporary Iranian painting
– Natural studies in contemporary painting
– Education, research and critique in the field of contemporary Iranian painting
– Social developments in the process of contemporary Iranian painting
– Contemporary Iranian painting in relation to other arts
The deadline for submitting abstracts of articles is up to 22/11/2021, at [email protected].
The date of this national conference is Jun 2022.
For more information, visit www.honar.ac.ir.